Sales Development Representative, Data & Analytics
- Full Time
- Gridwise Analytics
- Mid Level
We are a fully remote company, and this is a remote position.
Gridwise is one of the fastest growing startups in the gig economy space. Our platform provides gig-mobility solutions at scale to empower gig-drivers, corporate, and municipal stakeholders.
Our mobile app has become the leading business application for gig-drivers in the US by empowering over 300,000 of them to maximize their earnings and track all of their business financials each month.
Our enterprise data platform leverages billions of mobility data points to help organizations understand gig-mobility using the most comprehensive, first-party dataset in the industry, allowing them to make better operational, investment, and strategic decisions.
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help quickly scale Gridwise Analytics, our enterprise business. As an SDR, you will research, identify, and prospect accounts through cold and warm sales tactics. You will be responsible for demand generation, reporting results, and facilitating the transition to the business team.
We will teach you about the product, broader market, and business development strategy so you can be successful at Gridwise in the near-term and in B2B Sales long-term.
As a Sales Development Representative at Gridwise, you will:
- Lead outbound generation of new business opportunities in specific target segments through email, social channels, and other creative ways to reach a prospect
- Develop new prospect target lists through research and data tools, working closely with Marketing and Sales leadership
- Prospecting campaign management and reporting on your progress weekly and monthly
- Schedule calls/meetings with qualified prospects
- Help refine our sales and marketing efforts by participating in cross-team and executive feedback loops to share learnings
- Support management of the CRM and develop recurring performance reports
- At least 1+ years of sales development experience
- Experience executing B2B sales & marketing strategies
- Experience using various CRM systems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment while maintaining a collaborative, team-oriented approach to your work
- Self-motivated and results-driven personality
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, with strong attention to detail
- Solutions-oriented with a passion for helping people solve problems
- Proactive and always seeking out new opportunities to drive revenue
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with the ability to manage several campaigns at once
- Independent with a positive attitude and team player mentality
Exceptional Candidates will have one or more of:
- 3+ years of sales development experience
- Deep expertise using CRM, lead gen, and sales outbound platforms such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Outreach, Seamless.ai, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world (US hours)
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 401(k) offering
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Flexible hours & vacation policy (two weeks minimum)
- Monthly rideshare and delivery credits
- Coffee subscription
- Premium laptop/equipment
We pride ourselves on building a fun, diverse, innovative, transparent, and flexible workplace, with a focus on creating an environment for personal career growth and learning.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and feel that you’d be a great fit for our team, please apply and tell us why.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!