Gridwise is one of the fastest-growing startups in Pittsburgh. We’ve developed a mobile platform that has empowered over 300k rideshare and delivery drivers across the United States, while also contributing to improving the way people and goods move in cities.
We pride ourselves on building a fun, diverse, innovative, transparent, and flexible workplace, with a focus on creating an environment for personal career growth and learning.
About this role
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for Sr. Marketer who enjoys having autonomy, seeing their work directly impact the lives of others, and is as ambitious as we are in capturing a multi-billion dollar opportunity ahead of us.
As a Director of the Growth Marketing at Gridwise:
- Strategy: You’ll be involved in developing the strategy and executing our strategic plans to scaling our users to 2 million active users and beyond.
- Cross-functional: You'll manage a team of Jr. marketers and contractors, but also cross-functionally with everyone on the team to drive what we prioritize as the largest growth levers from product/dev (e.g., activation/upgrade/retention) to marketing (e.g., CACs, conversions) to content (e.g., content releases, influencer pushes).
- Growth hacking: You'll be responsible for continuing to grow the company to aggressive targets (double-digit MoM growth) and experimenting across all the functions that that entails - everything from top-of-funnel marketing, to partnerships, to B2B, to product virality, referrals, organic life-cycle marketing, and everything else.
- Paid acquisition: Optimize and scale paid acquisition campaigns on platforms such as (but not limited to) Facebook, AdWords, Apple Search, Amazon, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Content marketing: Manage and continue to scale our content program while working with a team of content creators and editors to create industry-leading content pieces
- SEO: Leverage your experience in technical SEO including; reporting and website auditing, strong understanding of crawl & indexing, knowledge of sitemaps, URL taxonomies, internal and external linking strategies, schematic markup, and redirects & canonicals to identify opportunities and drive measurable improvements in site health
- Experience: You possess deep experience in scaling growth for consumer mobile applications.
- Passion: First and foremost we’re looking for someone excited and passionate about our mission and growth. It makes it a lot more fun to actually care about what you’re working on!
- Grit & Fast Pace: A start-up is tough and we really care about what we’re doing. You'll be jumping into a brand new role in a fast-moving team where perseverance and attention to detail are important.
More about you:
- Unafraid of failure, doesn’t feel the need to spin/obfuscate struggling campaigns
- Tenaciously curious; constantly asking “why?” and seeking new tests, new answers, new ways of solving problems
- A proactive communicator, prompt to keep teammates and clients “in the know” without needing to be asked
- A lifetime learner, in pursuit of new information and challenges from a variety of sources, to enrich their skillset and experiences
Exceptional Candidates will have one or more of:
- Understand the concept of operating with growth loops as opposed to funnels.
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and the mobility industry
- An understanding of mobile attribution
- An understanding of growth strategy and key levers of growth
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Prior experience of working in the mobility industry
- A base-level understanding of b2b marketing
This position is full-time and is remote.
Why work at Gridwise?
- Build a platform that empowers an entire workforce
- Improve how people move in cities
- Directly impact the future of our company and the mobility industry
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Medical, dental, and benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Untracked vacation (two weeks minimum)
- Rideshare and delivery credits
- Coffee subscriptions/remote perks
- Premium laptop/equipment
If you’re interested in empowering in improving the way people and goods move in cities and feel that you’d be a great fit for our team, apply today and tell us why