Enterprise Account Executive, Data & Analytics
- Full Time
- Gridwise Analytics
- Mid Level
We are a fully remote company, and this is a remote position.
Gridwise is one of the fastest growing startups in the gig economy space. Our platform provides gig-mobility solutions at scale to empower gig-drivers, corporate, and municipal stakeholders.
Our mobile app has become the leading business application for gig-drivers in the US by empowering hundreds of thousands of them to maximize their earnings and track all of their business financials each month.
Our enterprise data platform leverages billions of mobility data points to help organizations understand gig-mobility using the most comprehensive, first-party dataset in the industry, allowing them to make better operational, investment, and strategic decisions.
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to scale our Gridwise Analytics (GWA) platform.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Gridwise, you will:
- Play a significant role in scaling Gridwise Analytics from the ground up.
- Source new prospects through network connections and outbound campaigns.
- Negotiate and close new Gridwise Analytics customers across a multitude of verticals. such as Financial Services, Mobility Services, Real Estate, Retail, Municipalities, and more.
- Manage existing accounts and increase account contract value by identifying upsell opportunities
- Gather prospect and customer feedback and collaborate with our product team to help us reach product-market-fit.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop B2B outbound and inbound campaigns.
- Effectively manage the pipeline through our CRM system.
- Develop scalable sales processes.
- 3+ years of software or data/analytics sales experience.
- Proven ability to close deals in a business within a new market that is not well defined.
- Technically proficient in understanding software and analytics products.
- Proven ability to identify a prospect’s needs and position our product to fill the prospects gaps.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment while maintaining a collaborative, team-oriented approach to your work.
- Outstanding presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Organized in managing the CRM, documentation, prospect notes, etc.
Exceptional Candidates will have one or more of:
- Worked in B2B sales at a SaaS startup previously
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world (US hours)
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 401(k) offering
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Flexible hours & vacation policy (two weeks minimum)
- Monthly rideshare and delivery credits
- Coffee subscription
- Premium laptop/equipment
We pride ourselves on building a fun, diverse, innovative, transparent, and flexible workplace, with a focus on creating an environment for personal career growth and learning.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and feel that you’d be a great fit for our team, please apply and tell us why.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!