This position is remote.
Gridwise is one of the fastest growing startups in Pittsburgh. We’ve developed a mobile platform that empowers over 250k rideshare drivers across 85 cities and counting, while also improving the way people move in and around cities. We pride ourselves on building a fun, diverse, innovative, transparent, and flexible workplace, with a focus on creating an environment for personal career growth and learning.
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help quickly scale the Gridwise advertising network nationwide. The SDR will research, identify, and prospect accounts through cold and warm sales tactics. You will be responsible for advertiser demand generation, reporting results, and facilitating the transition to the business team.
We will teach you about the product, broader market, and business development strategy so you can be successful at Gridwise in the near-term and in B2B Sales long-term.
As a Sales Development Representative at Gridwise, you will:
- Lead outbound generation of new business opportunities in specific target segments through emails and LinkedIn
- Develop new prospect target lists through research and data tools, working closely with Marketing and Sales leadership
- Prospecting campaign management and reporting on your progress weekly and monthly
- Schedule calls/meetings with qualified prospects
- Help refine our sales and marketing efforts by participating in cross-team and executive feedback loops to share learnings
- Experience executing B2B sales & marketing strategies
- Experience using various CRM systems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment while maintaining a collaborative, team-oriented approach to your work
- Self-motivated and results-driven personality
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, with strong attention to detail
- Solutions-oriented with a passion for helping people solve problems
- Proactive and always seeking out new opportunities to drive revenue
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with the ability to manage several campaigns at once
- Independent with a positive attitude and team player mentality
Exceptional Candidates will have one or more of:
- 1+ years of sales development experience
- Proficiency using CRM, lead gen, and sales outbound platforms such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Outreach, Seamless.ai, ZoomInfo, etc.
Why work at Gridwise?
- Build a platform that empowers the largest network of gig economy drivers
- Improve how people move in and around cities
- Directly impact the future of our company and the mobility industry
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world (US hours)
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 401(k) offering
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Flexible hours & vacation policy (two weeks minimum)
- Monthly rideshare and delivery credits
- Coffee subscription
- Premium laptop/equipment
If you’re interested in this opportunity and feel that you’d be a great fit for our team, please apply and tell us why.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!