Product Manager, Gridwise Analytics
- Full Time
- Gridwise Analytics
We are a fully remote company, and this is a remote position.
Gridwise is one of the fastest growing startups in the gig economy space. Our platform provides gig-mobility solutions at scale to empower gig-drivers, corporate, and municipal stakeholders.
Our mobile app has become the leading business application for gig-drivers in the US by empowering hundreds of thousands of them to maximize their earnings and track all of their business financials each month.
Our analytics platform leverages billions of mobility data points to help organizations understand gig-mobility using the most comprehensive, first-party dataset in the industry, allowing them to make better operational, investment, and strategic decisions.
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a Product Manager to lead our Gridwise Analytics (GWA) platform. As Product Manager you will have a key role in developing and scaling the GWA product suite across new customer segments and industries.
As a Product Manager at Gridwise, you will:
- Develop product strategy with cross functional teams, build the GWA product roadmap, and own the execution of both.
- Build the GWA product playbook, and the team surrounding it, from the ground up.
- Collaborate closely with customers, corporate partners, engineers, data scientists, and marketers.
- Proactively gather feedback from current and/or prospective B2B customers to inform your decision making
- Balance the needs of all stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction, technical robustness, and product line profitability.
- Work directly with the executive team to ensure the success and growth of the GWA platform
- 5-7 years experience building data products together with teams of engineers and data scientists.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to actively listen and consider all feedback, while remaining decisive with a bias towards action.
- Strong high-level strategic vision capabilities, with an ability to zoom in and hyper focus on key details when necessary.
- High energy with an ability to keep pace with incoming feedback form multiple customer segments and industry verticals
- Productive in fast-paced ambiguous environments, with a history of creating processes and structure.
- Comprehensive knowledge of agile product development best practices.
Exceptional Candidates will have one or more of:
- Experience as an early-employee of high-growth startup
- Experience managing and/or marketing analytics data products
- Background in a technical or quantitative field.
- Working knowledge of SQL and interacting with data systems
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world (US hours)
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 401(k) offering
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Flexible hours & vacation policy (two weeks minimum)
- Monthly rideshare and delivery credits
- Coffee subscription
- Premium laptop/equipment
We pride ourselves on building a fun, diverse, innovative, transparent, and flexible workplace, with a focus on creating an environment for personal career growth and learning.