Customer Success Manager, Mobile App
- Full Time
- Driver App
- Mid Level
We are a fully remote company, and this is a remote position.
Gridwise is one of the fastest growing startups in Pittsburgh. Our mobile app has become the leading business application for gig-drivers in the US by helping them maximize their earnings and track all of their business financials. We are empowering over 100,000 active gig-drivers each month as we continue to develop new capabilities in efforts to help drivers move around the world. We pride ourselves on building a fun, diverse, innovative, transparent, and flexible workplace, with a focus on creating an environment for personal career growth and learning.
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help scale user support operations and ensure a delightful customer experience for our growing base of drivers across all channels. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for improving user education, managing support tickets from users seeking assistance, and channeling the user voice, building a world class knowledge base, and much more. As the Customer Success Manager, you will have a key role in building and maintaining the systems and processes that support hundreds of thousands of users.
As a Customer Success Manager at Gridwise, you will:
- Develop and own the success strategy that ensures our users can get the most value out of our product
- Collaborate with peers across functions in sales, marketing, engineering, and product to maintain a company culture that supports a positive customer experience
- Maintain quality assurance of in-app content across multiple cities
- Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking assistance via support tickets in Zendesk, email, or other relevant channels for communication
- Produce content and videos used to educate our users on the benefits of the product's feature set
- Improve and maintain a knowledge base of customer support materials
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer success/support role
- Experience with ensuring the success of users on a mobile or web application
- Experience troubleshooting advanced customer issues and bringing them to resolution
- Strong expertise in using support desk tools (i.e. Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc.)
- A working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical, testing, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Very organized
- Team player
Exceptional Candidates will have one or more of:
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and the opportunity to empower gig economy drivers
- Passionate about the success of others
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world (US hours)
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 401(k) offering
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Flexible hours & vacation policy (two weeks minimum)
- Monthly rideshare and delivery credits
- Coffee subscription
- Premium laptop/equipment
If you’re interested in this opportunity and feel that you’d be a great fit for our team, please apply and tell us why.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!