Gridwise, a mobility startup headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Growth Marketer.
Gridwise is a mobility startup that is creating solutions which help human & autonomous rideshare fleets best know when and where to drive. We are striving to capture a massive opportunity in one of the fastest growing industries, and to do so, are looking for motivated individuals who want to make a positive impact to improve the way people move from point A to point B at a global scale.
We encourage you to join us for the ride if you value the opportunity to make a huge impact on the mobility ecosystem of the future!
We are looking for a data-driven marketer to leverage his or her diverse marketing skill set to rapidly grow our user base as we scale the Gridwise platform. This role will have you executing strategies across all digital and offline marketing channels to efficiently acquire our target user base onto the platform.
As a Growth Marketer at Gridwise, you will:
- Build and own the customer acquisition P&L across all customer segments
- Grow the mobile user base on both the free and premium tiers of the mobile product
- Work closely with the product team to implement strategies for increasing product virality amongst the driver community and effectively converting existing users onto the premium tier.
- Identify brand partnerships to increase the growth of our driver base.
- Develop and execute on strategies for offline and digital marketing channels
- Implement best practices for SEM, ASO, SEO, and SMM.
- Perform cohort analysis on our web & app analytics platforms to inform marketing decisions.
- Identify new channels of growth opportunity and deliver strong returns with the marketing investment
- Continuously refine and optimize marketing campaigns to ensure maximum efficiency of marketing spend
- Drive improvements to our user acquisition, churn reduction, and user re-engagement practices
- Collaborate with the content team on planning and execution of our content strategy
- Develop and distribute reports around key marketing KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute on ROI driven marketing strategies
- 5+ years of data-driven marketing experience with documented success
- Experience in designing and implementing A/B & multivariate tests
- Deep understanding of digital marketing (SEO, ASO, SMM, SEM, ASO, ad retargeting, lookalike models)
- A deep understanding of in-app marketing
- Data-driven persona with experience using various web & mobile analytics tools
- Experience using web & mobile attribution platforms
Exceptional Candidates will have one or more of:
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and the mobility industry
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Prior experience of working in the mobility industry
- Comfortable writing a little code when the job calls for it
This position is full-time and is located in Pittsburgh, PA. Remote work is not an option at this time.
Compensation & Benefits include:
- Competitive salary, stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation days
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Relocation if applicable
If you’re interested in this opportunity and feel that you’d be a great fit for our team, please apply and tell us why.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!