Gridwise (Techstars Mobility '17) is a mobility startup that is creating solutions to improve the efficiency of on-demand rideshare fleets. As mobility is rapidly changing, Gridwise is looking to improve the ecosystem through its data-driven solutions created to help human and autonomous rideshare drivers best know when and where to drive. We are seeking motivated individuals to help us capture this massive opportunity as a leading provider of on-demand mobility solutions. We encourage you to join us for the ride if you value the opportunity to make a huge impact on the mobility ecosystem of the future!
We are looking to add one "A Player" as a 1099 contractor in the role of Part-Time Digital Designer to assist our design team on a continuing basis.
This Part-Time Digital Designer will create web design and digital marketing creative assets in tune with our needs, doing so with a flair that sets us apart from the crowd. Expect 5-20 hours a week and all of this work can be performed remotely.
• Design a variety of digital deliverables, including website graphics, imagery, banners, mobile design, etc.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Work closely with team members to understand project requirements
• 2+ years experience in web/digital design
• Understanding of the principles of color, typography, layout, and designing for the web
• Experience designing websites, emails, and web ads
Nice to Have
• Strong communication skills and a willingness to give and receive feedback
• Ability to work within an existing design and branding system
• Experience with data-driven online marketing
• A positive attitude and enthusiasm for learning
• Understanding of HTML and CSS